2021 winners of the Mary Kay Doctoral Dissertation and Doctoral Dissertation Proposal Awards announced. Announcement was made at the Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference.
For more than 25 years, Mary Kay has awarded these annual grants to provide doctoral candidates in marketing the opportunity to showcase their successfully defended dissertations in front of their peers.
Submissions are open to doctoral students from programs at any recognized university, college of higher learning, business school or management school worldwide.
The finalists of the 2021 Mary Kay Doctoral Dissertation and Doctoral Dissertation Proposal Awards are:
2021 Mary Kay Doctoral Dissertation Proposal Award Finalists
- Winner – Luo Bowen, PhD Candidate, University of Rochester, United States
- 1st Runner Up – Aleksandrina Atanasova, PhD Candidate, Royal Holloway University of London, United Kingdom
- 2nd Runner Up – Riley Krotz, PhD Candidate, University of Tennessee, United States
2021 Mary Kay Doctoral Dissertation Award Finalists
- Winner – Irene Nahm, PhD, University of Minnesota, United States
- 1st Runner Up – Constant Pieters, PhD, Tilburg University, Netherlands
- 2nd Runner Up – Victor Lima, PhD, York University, Canada
“Mary Kay is committed to providing opportunities for empowerment, career advancement and education globally. Supporting marketing professionals through the Academy of Marketing Science Dissertation and Dissertation Proposal Awards allows remarkable individuals to shine and advance their careers. They are making tremendous contributions to the field of marketing and we are honored to be able to support them in their pursuits,” said Sheryl Adkins-Green, Chief Marketing Officer of Mary Kay.