LR Group announced it grew significantly and successfully in the first nine months:
- Group sales increased by 7.1% to EUR 220.9 million in first nine months of 2021
- Normalised EBITDA at EUR 30.1 million
- LR Soul of Nature brand for essential oils successfully launched
- Foundation stone for new logistics centre to be laid this year
- Positive outlook for financial year 2021 confirmed
“We successfully continued on our growth course in the first nine months of 2021. Nevertheless, it has become apparent that consumer behaviour has changed again this summer compared to the previous year in view of the advancing vaccination campaign and easing of restrictions by politicians. As expected, sales and earnings in the third quarter were lower than last year, after an exceptionally strong third quarter against the backdrop of the COVID-19 pandemic last year. All in all, we continued to develop very successfully even during the pandemic and are confident that we will even be able to achieve new record turnover in financial year 2021,” explained Dr. Andreas Laabs, CFO and COO.
For the current financial year 2021, the management confirms the forecast published in the 2020 Annual Financial Report and continues to expect a slight increase in revenues.